Your first visit to FYZICAL Health establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
To be a practice grounded in teamwork, accountability, trust and mutual respect in order to deliver exceptional healthcare with compassion as if caring for our own family.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Registration Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Please read prior to signing Financial and HIPAA Policy
- Financial and HIPAA Policy
- Welcome to Fyzical Health
- Request for Medical Records
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
Please make sure to bring the following with you on your visit:
- Photo Identification
- Insurance Cards (Primary & Secondary)
- New Client Forms
- ANY Scans you have had regarding the reason for your visit.
(ie. CT, MRI, Barrium Swallow Study, PET Scan, Hearing Test)
Finally, feel free to educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on Our Services. Also, take some time to review Our Staff and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit. Thank you for choosing FYZICAL Health as your healthcare provider.